Camper Conversion Mk2
A.K.A “Camper Conversion Mk2: Electric
Things we didn't quite finish
- Toilet door was a shower curtain
- Kitchen tap was not plumbed in (most camp sites have facilities anyway)
- Roof vents were blanked off
- Night heater was un-tested
Things we decided needed to change
- The f*$%#ing futon we bought to act as the seat & mattress was just hateful - it was uncomfortable, weighed as much as the moon, and moving it was like trying to pick up a
sleeping catsedated hippo dipped in grease.
- The bed itself worked well but was a bit of a faff to put up & take down, and after staggering back from the pub in the cold it wasn't a welcome chore.
- We needed to get the night-heater working, it can get chilly in the night in Switzerland
- Gas bottle needed to go outside
- The 3-way fridge was a failure
- Some sort of mains-hookup might be good
- Rear step was a bit of a pain
I haven't finished writing this all up yet (and, indeed, some of it's not yet finished) but this came out so well I thought I'd post a picture up:
To be Continued
- Bathroom Light
- Cubby Box
- and whatever else I've forgotten
Typing in progress… stuff will appear here as and when I have time to add to it.