Yes, I do have some.
- The House Of Flying Spanners home of the Welding Stig and how I ended up driving to Russia in a 109.
- Dave's yellow Ibex plus general Land Rover, navigation, and Megasquirt stuff
- Baltics or Bust Richard & Tracy's travels by Camel 110
- TJ & Katy's 130 Adventures in a VERY yellow 130
- Avtokosmos Russian 4×4 forum, these guys kinda stalked us round Ladoga, if you're heading that way it's well worth visiting their forum - and their trip photos to abandoned military installations, churches, and battlefields are amazing.
Places to buy (Land Rover) stuff
Places to buy (Other) stuff
- Megasquirt-V8 for everything to do with Megasquirt for the Rover V8, plus pinned diffs, lockers, etc.
- Furneaux Riddall vehicle (car / boat / camper) electrics
- Barden batteries & chargers
- Smith & Allen oils & lubricants, like them on facebook for a discount code. Then un-like them again for thinking that's a good idea.
- Arpel the most useful rivet website I've found.
- Arc-Rite - where we got the NATO Green aerosol paint for the wheels, seems like very good stuff.
- Corroless - a good reputation for anti-corrosion paints, also fuel/water tank internal coatings
Where Dave got his roof tent mattress / cushions / covers, and we got our seat cushions & covers:
- Alpkit do decent head torches despite being painfully hip.
- OBriens camping have an ugly website with some useful information on it
Volvo Portal Axle Parts
Interesting Overland Vehicles
- http://jonsonglobetrotter.de/ a variety of things from MAN truck to old tractor…
- Volvo 240 Estate Overlander brilliant!
- Porsche 356 glorious
- Australia to UK on a postal moped met this guy at the Adventure Travel Show, he's a lovely chap, his book is very good. Proves Jez's theory that a Honda moped is the ultimate overland bike.
Collected camper conversions for inspiration, ideas to steal, and things to avoid:
Other 127 & 130 Ambulances
Random Technical Stuff
Getting Out & About
Generally Useful Suppliers
- Autoglaze Bournemouth - Custom car glass cutting