Yes, I do have some.
- The House Of Flying Spanners home of the Welding Stig and how I ended up driving to Russia in a 109.
- Dave's yellow Ibex plus general Land Rover, navigation, and Megasquirt stuff
- Baltics or Bust Richard & Tracy's travels by Camel 110
- TJ & Katy's 130 Adventures in a VERY yellow 130
- Avtokosmos Russian 4×4 forum, these guys kinda stalked us round Ladoga, if you're heading that way it's well worth visiting their forum - and their trip photos to abandoned military installations, churches, and battlefields are amazing.